Laser Dentistry in Suwanee
Suwanee Family Dentistry provides laser dentistry in Suwanee, GA. Call 678-714-2380 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Lasers in Dentistry - Minimally Invasive Procedures
Manufactured by Biolase, Waterlase® is a high-tech laser surgery tool that uses a patented combination YSGG laser and water spray to perform a wide range of dental procedures without a drill.
Using WaterLase® Laser Dentistry, our dentists can perform many dental procedures with no noise, very little pain, and fewer appointments. When used for surgical and dental procedures, the laser acts as a cutting instrument or a vaporizer of tissue to cut soft tissue and bone with greater accuracy and precision. Whereas drills can create loud noises, vibration and friction, a laser does not touch the surface, which lowers the need for local anesthesia, lowers the risk of infection, and reduces post-operative swelling.
Additional Benefits of Laser Dentistry:
- Reduced heat and vibration
- Little or no need for anesthetic
- Minimal bleeding
- Faster treatment time
- Increased rate of retention of implants
- Reduced damage to healthy tissues
- Minimal post-operative swelling and discomfort
- Fewer infections or post-operative complications
Laser Treatments that We Offer:
- Place dental implants
- Reshape gum tissue
- Biopsy or remove soft tissue lesions and ulcers
- Remove areas of tooth decay
- Increase rate of retention of implants
- Eliminate infection in gum tissue pockets
- Fuse tissues
- Perform frenectomies (such as correction of ankyloglossia)
- Perform oral surgery and extractions
Call 678-714-2380 to schedule an appointment.